# Preview images / search results not showing
If you cannot see preview images for uninstalled wallpapers in Wallpaper Engine, this usually means that a firewall or security software is blocking Wallpaper Engine from accessing the Steam image servers.
# Test Your Connection to the Steam Image Servers
First, try and test if any connection to the Steam image servers is possible from your computer. Open the following link in your web browser to test your connection:
You should see a message that says OK and shows a green checkmark when clicking on the link above.
# I can see the OK message
If you see the OK message when clicking the test link above:
- This definitely means that only Wallpaper Engine is being blocked by some security software on your computer. Configure any antivirus, firewall or network accelerator app to ignore Wallpaper Engine, especially the ui32.exe process that belongs to Wallpaper Engine.
# I can NOT see the OK message
If you did not see the OK message when clicking the test link above, this means your entire computer or even your entire network is not able to load images from the Steam image servers. Reasons for this can be:
- An antivirus, firewall or network accelerator app is entirely blocking the connection to the Steam image servers for all applications on your computer.
- Your network router is somehow misconfigured. Take a closer look at the firewall settings of your router and other advanced router settings that may play a role here.
- You can easily test if your router is at fault by connecting your computer to a wifi hotspot through your smartphone. If you start seeing preview images while connected to a mobile wifi hotspot, the problem is definitely in your network router or in the network of your internet service provider.
- Your internet service provider may also be blocking the Steam image servers or there is a temporary connection issue. This is very rare but it can happen, try again later.